- Bud species are harvested in uncultivated and remained wild and natural areas (such as
Provence or Massif Central) protected from pollution.
- Harvest of buds is made by professionals specialized in botany.
- In compliance with the stages of harvesting.
- In compliance with species.
- Each collector must provide proof of
- The quality of buds
- Compliance with each stage of the harvest
- Compliance with species and environment
- Refrigerated trucking to preserve quality of buds
- Cold Storage
- Laboratory analysis and identification of material
- Hygrometric test to measure the water content of materials
- Buds and young shoots are 100% natural
- Raw materials are fresh.
- Buds and young shoot are not crushed or cut, not to distort active molecules.
- Macerate are 100% natural, no chemical preservatives added and no radiation.
- 3 weeks of buds maceration
- Daily manual agitation
- Separation of buds and solvents
- Light filtration to preserve and respect extracted material
- Strict laboratory control